I don’t know about you, but the price of IT support and computer repair can be ferocious. I am a computer tech and have been for years.
My clients love my work but I know it’s tough to swallow an IT support bill when the price of computers themselves have come down so much over the years. Especially in difficult economic times.
But what’s a person to do?
Many businesses and consumers try to do it themselves before calling in a computer tech. And you know what? I think that’s pretty sensible thinking.
The trouble is, they often blindly tinker, sometimes fixing the problem, sometimes making it worse, and practically always wasting more time than necessary.
But what if there was a resource out there that could help fix the mist common problems you might face? What if that resource was written by someone who’s in the trenches, who knows what those most common computer problems are and more importantly, how to fix them?
What if there was a line of defense BEFORE you have to call the computer guys in?
Well now there is. Introducing Do It Yourself IT.
What You get When You Join
- Access to step by step instructions on how to fix common computer problems
- Access to all of the software you’ll need to carry out repairs
- Content that is updated to stay on the cutting edge of of the industry
- Free email support for the products
- Discount support by remote control and telephone if needed or you’d rather not do it yourself
- And more
Some of the Topics to be Found Here
- How to clean a virus, the RIGHT way
- How to recover data that has been deleted or erased by formatting a drive
- How to recover data from a damaged hard drive
- How to set up an automated backup
- How to transfer all of your data, emails, contacts, favourites, files, everything, from an old computer to a new computer
- How to set up email accounts in Microsoft Outlook
- How to set up user profiles in Microsoft Outlook
- What steps to take if your computer won’t power on at all
- What software to use for regular maintenance
- The difference between security software and what you really need
- How to set up a wireless router